How to Leverage LinkedIn for Professional Services Marketing
by Ida Cheinman
For professional service marketers, LinkedIn provides numerous ways to connect with key decision makers, showcase your firm’s expertise, build a personal brand, conduct market research and gather competitive intelligence. It helps to:
- Expand your network and keep track of your professional connections and their career moves.
- Research your competitors and business opportunities.
- Present a professional front to prospective customers and employees.
- Recruit top talent.
- Position yourself and your firm as an expert and thought leader, becoming the go-to resource for your contacts.
- Drive traffic back to your website or a blog and boost SEO rankings.
If you are a marketer, or a company executive, chances are you’re already on LinkedIn – the question is: Are you taking full advantage of this premier online networking platform? And is your firm leveraging LinkedIn’s multitude of strategic uses, including both marketing and lead intelligence?